Frame mounted shell and tube heat exchanger for transferring heat from steam to domestic water. Heat exchanger is contstucted in accordance with ASME Section VIII code requirements. Steam control valving is included and installed for immediate use.
- Equipment TypeFrame mounted
- Output Capacity0 - 400 GPM
- Design Pressure150
- Input TypeSaturated Steam
- Output TypeHydronic Hot Water, Domestic Hot Water
- Powerhouse ModelHX-400D
- Unit DesignSkid Mounted
- HX ManufacturerBell & Gossett
- HX ModelOSU-183-4
- HX Design TypeShell & Tube
- HX Surface Area148 FT²
- Design Pressure - Shell150 PSIG
- Design Pressure - Tube150 PSIG
- Max Flow - Tube Side400 GPM
- Use TypeSteam - Domestic Water
- Shell MaterialSteel
- Head MaterialCast Brass
- Tubesheet MaterialBrass
- Tube MaterialCopper
- Tube Diameter0.75" OD
- Gastket MaterialCompressed Fiber
- Steam (IN)4.0" 150# FLG. // QTY 1
- Condensate (OUT)2.0" NPT // QTY 1
- HHW Supply (OUT)4.0" 150# FF FLG. // QTY 1
- HHW Return (IN)4.0" 150# FF FLG. // QTY 1
- Voltage 120/1/60 V/PH/HZ
- Amperage (FLA)20 AMPS
- Overall Length07' 08"
- Overall Height06' 01"
- Overall Width02' 01"
- Shipping Weight2,500 LBS