Frame mounted shell and tube heat exchanger for transferring heat from steam to hydronic water. Heat exchanger is contstucted in accordance with ASME Section VIII code requirements. Steam control valving is included and installed for immediate use.
- Equipment TypeFrame mounted
- Output Capacity750 - 1,400 PPH
- Design Pressure150
- Input TypeSaturated Steam
- Output TypeHydronic Hot Water
- Powerhouse ModelHX-1400
- Unit DesignSkid Mounted
- HX ManufacturerBell & Gossett
- HX ModelQSU-203-2
- HX Design TypeShell & Tube
- HX Surface Area - Approx.194 FT²
- Design Pressure - Shell150 PSIG
- Design Pressure - Tube150 PSIG
- Max Flow - Tube Side1,400 GPM
- Use TypeSteam - Water
- Shell MaterialSteel
- Head MaterialCast Iron
- Tubesheet MaterialSteel
- Tube MaterialCopper
- Tube Diameter0.75" OD
- Gastket MaterialCompressed Fiber
- Steam (In)4.0" 150# FLG. // QTY 1
- Condensate (Out)2.0" NPT // QTY 1
- HHW Supply (Out)6.0" 150# FF FLG. // QTY 1
- HHW Return (In)6.0" 150# FF FLG. // QTY 1
Electrical (Not Required)
- Voltage120/3/60 V/PH/HZ
- Amperage20 AMPS
- Overall Length06' 06"
- Overall Height06' 00"
- Overall Width05' 00"
- Shipping Weight1,500 LBS