Frame mounted shell and tube heat exchanger for transferring heat from steam to hydronic water. Heat exchanger is contstucted in accordance with ASME Section VIII code requirements. Steam control valving is included and installed for immediate use.
- Equipment TypeFrame mounted
- Output Capacity400 - 800 GPM
- Design Pressure150
- Input TypeSaturated Steam
- Output TypeHydronic Hot Water
- Powerhouse ModelHX-800
- Unit DesignSkid Mounted
- HX ManufacturerBell & Gossett
- HX ModelVaries
- HX Design TypeShell & Tube
- HX Surface Area - Approx.265 FT²
- Design Pressure - Shell150 PSIG
- Design Pressure - Tube150 PSIG
- Max Flow - Tube Side800 GPM
- Use TypeWater - Water, Steam - Water
- Shell MaterialSteel
- Head MaterialCast Iron
- Tubesheet MaterialSteel
- Tube MaterialCopper
- Tube Diameter0.75" 0D
- Gastket MaterialCompressed Fiber
- Steam (In)6.0" 150# FLG. // QTY 1
- Condensate (Out)2.0" NPT // QTY 1
- HHW Supply (Out)8.0" 150# FF FLG. // QTY 1
- HHW Return (In)8.0" 150# FF FLG. // QTY 1
- Overall Length15' 03"
- Overall Height09' 04"
- Overall Width02' 09"
- Shipping Weight5,000 LBS